Genomics features in Personalised Health and Social Care 2020. There is more information about the 100,000 Genomes Project here.
In previous posts I have looked at a number of papers which can be accessed via the metaindex for 2017 mental health informatics posts.
There are several papers that I have reviewed that are linked.
- Personalised Health and Social Care 2020. This document is published by the National Information Board.
- Information and Technology for Better Care. This document is published by NHS Digital and links to the National Information Board Framework.
- The NHS Five Year Forward view is another key document which extends from 2014-2019 but also references a digital aspect to the plan.
- There is also a paper on MyNHS titled ‘MyNHS – Greater transparency for better health and care’. This relates to the agenda outlined in Personalised Health and Social Care 2020.
- There is another related paper that I have reviewed previously ‘The Standards for the Clinical Structure and Content of Patient Records’.
- A broader look at clinical systems is covered in ‘Information and Digital Technologies Clinical Requirements 2020′.
The documents above are interlinked although there is a subtle difference in timing (i.e. one ends in 2019 and the other in 2020).
Twitter: You can follow ‘The Amazing World of Psychiatry’ Twitter by clicking on this link.
TAWOP Channel: You can follow the TAWOP Channel on YouTube by clicking on this link.
Responses: If you have any comments, you can leave them below or alternatively e-mail email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The comments made here represent the opinions of the author and do not represent the profession or any body/organisation. The comments made here are not meant as a source of medical advice and those seeking medical advice are advised to consult with their own doctor. The author is not responsible for the contents of any external sites that are linked to in this blog.
Conflicts of Interest: *For potential conflicts of interest please see the About section